Dares : Win A Carrot Sun Mini-Spray Box!
This competition has now ended. Thanks so much to everyone who competed- we loved every entry! You can now see our lucky 7 winners, below, in our dares gallery!
Summer is coming to an end but that doesn’t mean we have to stop having fun! To keep up those high spirits we’re giving away 20 Mini-Spray sets! Here’s how to get your hands on them:
Trade a photo for a prize:
- Pick a dare off our list (see below)
- Do the dare
- Take photographic/video proof
- Upload to one of our social media pages and post it to us! Make sure to add #carrotsunfun on Twitter and Instagram
First person to complete the dare wins!
When a dare has been completed the list will be updated. The dare that has been completed will be crossed off and the evidence will be available for everyone to see! Only one entry per person is allowed.
THE LIST OF DARES
*Dares in pink have already been completed*
- Draw a Carrot Sun cartoon (Completed very artistically by Les!)
- Make Carrot Sun your computer wallpaper (Completed by Shane with lightening speed!)
- Tape a paper on a colleague's back saying 'this tan is a carrot sun tan' (Sneakily & craftilly completed by Beth!)
- Take a picture of a pet eating a carrot (Completed by Rhiannon, Isabella, & Lottie. Mmm munch munch!)
- Spell Carrot Sun with anything you can find on your desk (e.g rulers, staplers) (Spectacularly completed by Sinead!)
- Place Carrot Sun in passenger seat/ baby seat with seatbelt on (Hilariously completed by Murphy!)
- Write 'I <3 Carrot Sun' on the beach in the sand (Beautifully completed by Sarah B)
Have Fun & Good Luck!!
For full T&C’s follow this link
Also in From The Blog
Do you want to go on a tanning bed but aren’t sure how long a session you need for your skin type? Or how to maximize tanning during your session? Or which is the best type of sunbed? Or what a tan accelerator does? Or how to tan safely?
Fear not! Carrot Sun has done all the research for you in answer to these important questions so that you can get the best results from your sunbed sessions whilst tanning safely and caring for your skin.
They say, the further away from your heart a part of your body is, the harder it is to get a tan there. A common problem people have while tanning is getting that golden glow on their legs. If you’re one of those people then this blog has the answers to help you solve this problem and get that tan on your legs, so that you’re not walking around looking like you’re wearing white tights all the time!